Zlatan Ibrahimovic quips 'I came like a king, left like a legend' as he confirms Paris Saint-Germain exit... but where next for Ibra?


Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed he will leave Paris Saint-Germain in the summer saying he leaves a 'legend'





'My last game tomorrow at Parc des Princes. I came like a king, left like a legend,' the Swedish striker wrote on Twitter.
Ibrahimovic will have a number of options this summer and could use Euro 2016, likely his last major tournament for Sweden, to improve his stock. Earlier this week he admitted he was in talks with a number of clubs and a move to the Premier League is believed to be possible with Manchester United among his admirers.
Ibrahimovic said: ‘I have had lots [of offers],’ when asked last month if any English club had contacted his representatives. The 34-year-old, who was named Ligue 1's player of the season for the third year in a row this month has also hinted he could return to AC Milan, where he spent two seasons before arriving in Paris.
'When I left Milan, it wasn't my choice. I never wanted to leave,' Ibra told Mediaset Premium on Tuesday.
'I love Milan and in my view it's the biggest club I ever played for. My exit from Milan is the past and this is the future, we'll see what happens.









Previous
Next Post »

Comments System